Warm up and enhance your living room with Brio, the wood-burning stove with a terribly trendy design!
Design only makes sense if it is accessible to as many people as possible. As a French manufacturer of designer cast iron wood stoves, Invicta is committed on a daily basis to making the dream possible, and that everyone can afford the best in design and performance. With this in mind, the group offers even more designer wood-burning stoves with new shapes and incredible looks, always with a good quality/price ratio.
Indeed, the brand's wood-burning stoves are constantly reinventing themselves and becoming central elements of decoration. They are real sources of life and warmth. Thus, with Brio the French designer once again invites lovers or new enthusiasts of wood heating to create a unique atmosphere in their home. Here's a detailed review of his talents.
Two new versions with an exceptional design
New this season, Brio is available in two all-new versions combining the rounded shapes of the cast iron stove with a sleek steel bench. The contours of the bench harmoniously fit the Brio stove, offering a majestic setting for the spectacle of the fire.
2 possible formats: grandiose on a 1.6 meter bench or more discreet on a 1 meter bench. Brio sur banc was chosen to represent Ardennes know-how at the Great Exhibition of Made in France at the Élysée Palace on July 1 and 2, 2023.
100% cast iron wood stove.
Cast iron is the ideal material for heating. Excellent thermal conductivity and high inertia allow it to store heat and then gradually release it back into the home. Thanks to its all-cast iron casing, Brio radiates a wonderful feeling of warmth.
Origin France Guaranteed, guarantee of quality.
In its foundry and enamel factory in the Ardennes, Invicta controls the entire manufacturing process from the design office to the performance tests carried out in an integrated laboratory. Invicta employees thus put their expertise at the service of the quality and excellence of French know-how. Like all Invicta cast iron stoves the Brio is certified Origine France Garantie (BVCert. 7208672).
Meticulously designed for better user comfort.
The design of Brio has also been designed to improve the heating experience and provide pleasure and comfort of use.
- Fresh air supply can be connected from outside or from a crawl space (Optional connectability kit);
- Designer and ergonomic handle designed for a soft, backlash-free closure;
- One-piece cast iron door hinge for 90° opening;
- Rotating primary air damper for better precision of pace adjustment;
- Pull-out ashtray drawer for easy maintenance;
- Clean glass system and large vision glass to fully enjoy the spectacle of the flames;
- Prolonged burning: 8 hours.
High performance and a certified wood-burning stove.
With its high efficiency, Brio meets the most stringent standards and labels in terms of efficiency and pollutant emissions.
- Green Flame 7 stars.
- Eco-Design 2022.
- Post-combustion system to burn the gases and residues from the first combustion of the logs.
Remarkable design that is accessible to all.
Sublimate any décor with Brio. Designer Bernard Dequet has imagined 4 versions of this wood-burning stove with a very trendy design.
- The original on 3 legs – Brio 717mm height x 853mm width x 532mm deep weight 118kg
- The Aerial on its Central Pedestal 1150mm height x 853mm width x 532mm deep weight 138 kg
- The remarkable – Brio on a 1.6metre Bench 918mm height x 1600mm wide x 541mm deep weight 150kg
- The elegant – Brio on a 1 metre Bench 918mm height x 1000mm wide x 541mm deep weight 145kg
- Flue size 150mm
- Flue location Top
- Log length 50cm
- Optimal heat output 7kw
- Heat output range 4.5 to 10.5kw
- Efficiency % 76
- Heating volume 100/210 m3
- Heating surface m2 40/85
- Finish Anthacite
- Why this product?3-Year extended warranty
For log products, the free 3-year warranty extension is conditional on the product being registered online.8 hour extended burning
The unit can operate in slow combustion mode for 8 hours without adding more fuel or other external intervention. There will be a bed of embers after this period. This is enough to reload the unit with fuel to relight it.Careful design
* Design and ergonomic handle designed for a flexible and play-free closure,
* Plastic pads under the feet to protect the floor,
* Rotating primary air damper for better speed adjustment precision,
* Extractable ashtray drawer,
* One-piece cast iron door hinge for 90° opening and more precision.Clean glass
The clean glass system slows deposit buildup on the glass. An air supply above the glass creates a protective curtain. The preheated air is propelled along the glass. It triggers combustion of gas and volatile materials, thereby protecting the glass against smoke and soot deposits.Connectable
Can be connected directly from the wood stove’s fresh air intake to the outside or a crawlspace.Origin France Garantie (Made in France Guarantee)
The Origin France Garantee is the only certification that certifies a product was manufactured in France. This labeling is validated by an independent organization, after an audit. (Bureau Veritas No.7208672). OFG products are manufactured in France at Invicta Group manufacturing sites.Post-combustion system
Injection of pre-heated air into the combustion chamber The supplementary air intake in the back enables hydrocarbons to be destroyed at a high temperature. Complete combustion reduces pollution.FeaturesOPTIMAL POWER 7 kWHEATING VOLUME (M³) 100 - 210 m³HEATING SURFACE (M²) 40 to 85 m²FLAMME VERTE (ENVIRONMENTAL LABEL) 7 starsUSEFUL EFFICIENCY (%) 76SEASONAL EFFICIENCY - ETAS 66CO (%) 0,10 %CO (MG/NM³) 1250DUST (MG/NM³) 36 mg/Nm³GOC (MG/NM³) 106NOX (MG/NM³) 160ENERGY EFFICIENCY INDEX (EEI) 100FLUE GAS MASS FLOW (G/S) 6,4FLUE GAS TEMPERATURE (°C) 350COMBUSTIBLE Logs 25, Logs 33, Logs 50 cmMAXIMUM LOG LENGTH (HORIZONTALLY) 50 cmLOADING FaçadeFLUE EXIT DessusFLUE DIAMETER (MM) 150 mmDIRECT AIR-SUPPLY (MM) ø 60 mmDIMENSIONS - H * W * D (MM) 918 x 1000 x 541WEIGHT (KG) 145 kgDESIGN ContemporyMATERIAL Cast Iron + SteelCOLOR(S) AnthraciteCERTIFICATION EN 13240WARRANTY 2 years + extension 3 years*
- Invicta-Catalogue-Pro-GB-2022-BD-PAP-1.pdf (countryheatdirect.co.uk)