Slim and stylish, the Pevex 30 Eco-design 2022 Slimline Inset Stove is designed to easily fit into a standard 16" x 22" British Fireplace* opening and is ideal for a shallower fireplace or for installation where space is limited. The stove features a large glass window to give a maximum view of the fire, convection sides and top plate and primary and secondary air for precise control.
- Can be installed with a liner (with optional bolt on 5" or 5" diameter flue adaptor or flaunched into existing chimney.
- Existing fireplace must be suitable for solid fuel use.
- 5kw output
- 78% efficiency
- Full size door and large glass window
- Convection sides and top plate
- Full cast iron grate
- Vermiculite lined fire chamber for improved combustion and efficiency
- Primary and secondard air control
- Tested and approved to EN13229 for wood and smokeless fuel
Please note: This stove is not approved by Defra for smoke controlled areas.
|Model||Pevex Eco 30||Pevex Eco 30 Convector||Pevex Eco 30FS|
|Width x depth x height (mm)||363 x 258 x 434||400 x 310 x 454||363 x 258 x 509|
|Log length (mm)||280||280||280|
|Flue dia. (mm) outlet & position||129 Top/rear||129 Top/rear||129 Top/rear|
|Nominal output (kW)||5||5||5|
|Range rating (kW)||3-6||3-6||3-6|
|Distance from rear of stove to centre of top flue outlet (mm)|
|Distance to flammable materials: From back (mm)||450||200||450|
|- From back with optional heat shield fitted (mm)|
|- From sides (mm)||500||200||500|
|- From front (mm)||800||800||800|
|Heating area (m²)||10-90||10-90||10-90|
|Efficiency (net): Wood||>65%||>65%||>65%|
|Efficiency (net): Smokeless fuel||>65%||>65%||>65%|
|CO% @ 13% O2: Wood|
|CO% @ 13% O2: Smokeless fuel|
|Certified||CE & EN13240||CE & EN13240||CE & EN13240|